- 8 fresh scallops
- 5 oz of Acorn-fed Ibérico Ham (2 packages of Ibérico Club’s Pata Negra)
- 3.5 oz of fresh mushrooms
- Mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons of Modena Vinegar
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clean the scallops and dry them in a paper towel. Wrap them in slices of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota and hold them with a toothpick.
- Stir fry the scallops in a hot pan with some olive oil. Turn down the heat so you don’t overcook them. When the scallops are golden brown on both sides (they still have to be juicy), take them out and take the toothpicks off.
- Wash and dry the greens. Make a vinaigrette with the extra virgin olive oil, the Modena vinegar and the salt. Put some of the dressing on the greens and save the rest of the vinaigrette.
- Clean the mushrooms and dry them carefully. Chop them and stir fry them at high heat with a hint of olive oil. As soon as they are light brown and crunchy, take them out and mix with the rest of the vinaigrette.
- In a serving plate put a line of greens and another line of scallops. Finally you put the mushroom vinaigrette and you decorate it with some chopped chives.
You are now ready to enjoy your Scallop Salad with Iberico Ham and Mushroom vinaigrette!
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.