This can be a great dinner entree or just a delicious appetizer. It includes two of the most iconic ingredients from the Spanish cuisine: Manchego Cheese and Jamon Iberico de Bellota. Here’s how to make it in less than 10 minutes for the win.
- 2 tenderloin steaks (pork or beef)
- 2.5 oz of Manchego Cheese
- 2.5 oz of Pata Negra ham
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt Flakes
How to prepare
- Put the skillet over high heat with a little of olive oil.
- Cook the steaks 2 minutes on each side, then reduce the heat to moderate and cook for another 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the steak in the plate and season with some sea salt flakes.
- Then put some Manchego Cheese and some Jamón Ibérico de Bellota on top.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Products in this recipe
Open a glass of red wine and savor this aromatic artisan cured sheep cheese from the small village of Sotuélamos in La Mancha, Spain. Pure tradition and artisan knowledge. Coated in fresh rosemary to add the finest Mediterranean flavor. This aromatic and top quality sheep cheese comes in a premium box that showcases the quality and image of the 8oz wedge.