Ingredients (4 people)
- 2 tenderloin steaks (pork or beef)
- 2.5 oz of Manchego Cheese
- 2.5 oz of Pata Negra ham
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt flakes
How to prepare:
- Put the skillet over high heat with a little bit of olive oil.
- Cook the steaks 2 minutes on each side, then reduce the heat to moderate and cook for another 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the steak in the plate and season with some sea salt flakes.
- Then put some Manchego Cheese and some of the Jamón Ibérico de Bellota on top.
Now it’s time to enjoy! And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the best ham in the world (Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, Pata Negra).