Artichokes with jamón is a very typical dish in Spain. It’s normally prepared as a “revuelto” (scrambled eggs with artichoke and jamón).
This tapa is also a great way to enjoy the artichokes with jamón.
These are artichokes preserved in a glass jar with oregano and Italian herbs.
- 1 Jar of Artichokes
- White Bread
- Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
- Pine Nuts
How to prepare
- Slice the white bread and toast it
- Add a piece of artichoke to each slice of toasted bread
- Add a slice of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota to each slice of toasted bread with artichoke
- Sautee the pine nuts in a pan
- Add the pine nuts to your tapa