Learn how to prepare the iconic Gazpacho soup topped with the finest cured meat on earth from Ibérico Club: Jamón 100% Iberico de Bellota.
This is a very creamy gazpacho that will make you dip more and more bread into it. A premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil is really important.
The secret of this Gazpacho recipe is putting the ingredients in this exact order starting with the fresh egg. So when you turn on the blender the first thing that happens is that at the bottom the egg and olive oil turn into mayonnaise. Then the tomatoes, garlic and bread blend into that mayonnaise. All this happens magically! You just have to turn the blender on medium speed for 30 seconds, and then maximum speed for 2 minutes. Taste it and add more salt and vinegar as needed.
There are many gazpacho recipes, but this one stands out! Delicious, fresh, and very healthy.
How to prepare
- Chop the tomatoes
- Peel 1/2 cucumber and slice it
- Chop half of a Green Pepper
- Chop half of a Red Pepper
- Cut the garlic clove in 4
- Add the egg to a blender
- Add 2 cups of extra virgin oil
- Add all the other chopped ingredients
- Blend for 30 seconds at low speed and 2 minutes at high speed
- Add salt and vinegar to taste (little by little until you find the spot)
- Strain the blend into a bowl
- Fry some slices of white bread
- Serve with fried bread and slices of Jamón Pata Negra