Huevos Estrellados Fried Potatoes, Eggs And Ibérico Ham 525 Views
This Spanish Tapa is one of the most acclaimed in the world. You can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Eggs, potatoes and Ibérico ham are welcomed anytime!
You can use Yukon Gold or Russet Potatoes. It’s important to fry the potatoes and eggs in a generous amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to give them the perfect flavor and texture.
Of course if you want to make things right, use only the finest Jamón: 100% Ibérico de Bellota (Acorn-fed pure Ibérico ham).
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium size slices.
- 2.Put them in a pan at medium to high heat with a good amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 3.Fry the potatoes until slightly brown. You want them in between soft and crunchy.
- 4.Put the fried potatoes in the serving plate and add sat to taste.
- 5.In the same Olive Oil fry 2 fresh eggs (sunny side up).
- 6.Place the eggs on top of the potatoes and add salt and pepper.
- 8.Top the eggs and potatoes with a generous amount of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.
- 9.Dive into it with knife and fork..... ohhh heaven!