Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota Toast 2015 Views
This delicious dish can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s very easy to make and full of flavor.
It’s important that the eggs are very fresh. Also use the best chorizo available: Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota.
The key to making delicious scrambled eggs is to not overcooked them. You want them soft and juicy. So make sure to take out of the heat just before they are fully cooked and add the chorizo just 10 seconds before that.
Video recipe brought to you by Tapas Academy by Ibérico Club.
How to prepare
- 1.Thinly slice the Chorizo Iberico de Bellota.
- 2.Remove the casing from each slice and cut them in four.
- 3.Put some Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan at medium heat.
- 4.Put the eggs and remove them until they are slightly broken.
- 5.Add salt and pepper.
- 6.Add the pieces of Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota and mix all for 10 seconds.
- 7.Take the scrambled eggs out of the pan before the are overcooked. You want them soft and juicy.
- 8.Serve them in a plate with some toasted bread. Enjoy!