This video shows you in less than 40 seconds all the necessary steps to assemble your own Jamonero (Ham Holder).
All whole hams that you buy at Ibericoclub.com include a wooden ham holder made in Spain with pine wood from Galicia. It’s a sturdy and perfectly sized ham stand that will allow you to easily carve your Jamón Ibérico de Bellota. This jamonero comes for free with the Whole Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota and with the Whole Paleta 100% Ibérica de Bellota.
Ibérico Club’s Carving Kit includes the ham holder “Jamonero”, a special ham knife made in Albacete (known for their knife industry) and a Step by Step How to Carve guide.
All necessary tools to assemble your jamonero are included.
- Jamonero Base
- Jamonero Arm
- 2 black metal holders ("V" shaped & Round)
- Ham knife
How to prepare
- Screw the "V" shaped black holder in place
- Do the same with the wooden arm
- Insert the long screw into the black round holder
- Introduce the hoof of the jamón into the black round holder and firmly secure in place with the screw.
- You are now ready to enjoy your Pata Negra!