How To Assemble Your “Jamonero” Ham Holder from Ibérico Club 3027 Views
This video shows you in less than 40 seconds all the necessary steps to assemble your own Jamonero (Ham Holder).
All whole hams that you buy at Ibericoclub.com include a wooden ham holder made in Spain with pine wood from Galicia. It’s a sturdy and perfectly sized ham stand that will allow you to easily carve your Jamón Ibérico de Bellota. This jamonero comes for free with the Whole Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota and with the Whole Paleta 100% Ibérica de Bellota.
Ibérico Club’s Carving Kit includes the ham holder “Jamonero”, a special ham knife made in Albacete (known for their knife industry) and a Step by Step How to Carve guide.
All necessary tools to assemble your jamonero are included.
How to prepare
- 1.Screw the "V" shaped black holder in place
- 2.Do the same with the wooden arm
- 3.Insert the long screw into the black round holder
- 4.Introduce the hoof of the jamón into the black round holder and firmly secure in place with the screw.
- 5.You are now ready to enjoy your Pata Negra!