This “Bocadillo” is the most iconic sandwich in Spain. Every bar in Spain offers a good bocadillo de Jamón. Of course you can find bocadillos of very different quality. The most basic one is the Serrano ham bocadillo, and the most delicious one is the one made of Jamón Pata Negra.
There are 3 simple steps to make the best Iberico ham sandwich ever. You have to make sure you have a freshly baked white loaf of bread. Also an organic ripe tomato on the vine is important. And finally the star is the famous Acorn fed Ibérico ham.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club.
- Freshly baked baguette or white loaf of bread
- Ripe tomato
- Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota
How to prepare
- Open a freshly baked baguette in two.
- Cut in half a ripe tomato and rub it on the bread.
- Put several slices of the finest cured meat on earth: Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota.