Tomato and Avocado salad with Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota and Shrimps 1767 Views
This incredible salad will take you on a very special journey! What an amazing mix of flavors. Fresh, delicate, flavorful, elegant…
It is very important to use the highest quality ingredients you can find. We recommend using a big Heirloom tomato at its peak. Also, use a ripe avocado and good quality freshly cooked shrimps. Of course, it is absolutely key to use the finest Jamón Pata Negra available (Get it here)
Take your time preparing this delicate salad and dress with a good extra virgin Olive Oil and salt flakes.
How to prepare
- 1.Cut a big heirloom tomato in thin slices
- 2.Cut the avocado in half and take out the pit with a knife. Then cut half of the avocado in slices.
- 3.Place the slices of tomato on the serving plate.
- 4.Then top the tomato with the avocado slices.
- 5.Put the 6 cooked shrimps on the sides of the tomato.
- 6.Dress the salad with the finest extra virgin olive oil and a good Modena Vinegar. slightly sprinkle with salt flakes.
- 7.Top the salad with some slices of the best best Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota.