Mushrooms and Iberico Ham with Tarlets
- 12 Puff pastry tartlets
- 7.5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (3 package of Iberico Club’s Pata Negra) (Ibérico Ham)
- 10 oz of Seasonal Mushrooms
- 1 Leek
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
How to prepare
- Run the mushrooms under water to clean them, the proceed to dry them with a paper towel and cut them into thin slices.
- Dice the leek and garlic, stir-fry them in a pan with some extra virgin olive oil, and add some black pepper and salt to taste.
- Once ready, put the mix on the puff pastry tartlets and add some slices of the finest acorn-fed Ibérico ham in the US .
- For garnish, you can also chop some parsley and sprinkle on top.
Enjoy your Tartlets with seasonal mushrooms and Ibérico Ham!
You can serve 3 or 4 tartlets per person as an entree, or serve all the tartlets in the center as a tapa.
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!