Polka dots are quintessential to southern Spain’s flamenco fairs. Get creative with reduced Pedro Ximenez polka dots in a pool of Spanish gold and oil-slicked anchovy filets.
- 1 cup Pedro Ximenez wine
- 1/3 cup high quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tin of Premium Quality Santoña Anchovy Filets
- Bread to serve
How to prepare
- Heat wine in saucepan on medium-high heat until reduced by half. Let cool.
- Pour olive oil onto a large plate. Dot with spoonfuls of reduced wine and arrange anchovies on top. Serve with warm bread.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
‣ View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!