This is an easy & delicious finger-licking appetizer!
Instructions for Mozzarella and Arugula Toast with Jamon Iberico:
- A fresh Baguette Bread
- Mozzarella Cheese (Make sure is not fat-free so that it can melt)
- Fresh Arugula
- >Jamon Ibérico de Bellota (Pata Negra)
How to prepare
- Begin by cutting your Baguette bread in the middle and then cutting it over the middle.
- With the bread cut over the middle, place it in the oven so that it toasts ever-so-slightly to be able to hold the next few items.
- Now that the bread is slightly toasted, place Mozzarella on top and put the bread back in the oven to toast a little more. (About 2 minutes on 350F)
- Get the bread out of the oven, carefully not to burn yourself with the mozzarella, add arugula and follow with slices of Jamon Iberico de Bellota.
- Sit-down & enjoy! :)
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!