Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota, Manchego Cheese and Greens Toast 1551 Views
In this video you will learn how to prepare a delicious toast. As a result your guests are going to love you 😉 It includes three iconic Spanish ingredients, which are Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese, Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota and Lambs Lettuce. Try it! Delicious.
You can prepare this Spanish toast for larger parties very easily as well. Also it will stay fresh for several hours after served (just make sure to put the dressing a few moments before serving).
This tapa is packed with flavor. The gran reserva Manchego Cheese is a pretty strong and balanced cheese. The Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota has a lot of flavor as well. And the paprika from the chorizo ibérico ads the smokiness touch.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Cut the slices of the Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota, and remove the casing from each slice.
- 2.Cut some wedges of the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese and remove the rind.
- 3.Now toast some slices of white bread and start placing a wedge of Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- 4.Then place a slice of delicious Chorizo Ibérico de Bellota.
- 5.Top the toast with a few greens (lamb's lettuce is perfect).
- 6.Finally, season each toast with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and some sea salt. Enjoy!