Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota, Cream Cheese and Basil Toast 1433 Views
Simple means more time to enjoy. This video recipe will show you how to prepare a super simple and delicious Tapa. It includes the iconic Spanish cured meat Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota plus soft cream cheese and colorful basil.
This Spanish toast should be done with fresh white bread slightly toasted. Also, make sure to use a good quality cream cheese. And of course, use the finest Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota you can find. Here’s a hint: you might want to check our Salchichon 😉
This tapa is packed with flavor and textures. So the cream cheese gives a soft and creamy texture. The Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota has a complex and delicious flavor as well. And the basil gives a fresh and aromatic touch.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
How to prepare
- 1.Start by toasting some slices of white bread.
- 2.Spread some good cream cheese over the toasted white bread.
- 3.Cut the slices of the Salchichón Ibérico de Bellota.
- 4.Then place a slice of Salchichón over the cream cheese and finally top it with a leaf of fresh basil. Enjoy!
- 5.Decorate with some thyme on the plate.