This is a fun and very delicious way to enjoy high-quality anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea (North of Spain). The good thing about pairing anchovies with cream cheese is that the cream cheese tones down a little bit the intense flavor of the anchovies. So everyone will like these tostas! Enjoy this amazing tapa with your friends and family. Really easy to make.
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tin of Premium Quality Santoña Anchovy Filets
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare
- Toast baguette slices until golden.
- Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of cream cheese onto each toast.
- Top with 2 anchovies.
- Garnish with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
Check out a few more recipes with our delicious Anchovies from Cantabria: