The ultimate scrambled eggs with mushrooms topped with the finest cured meat on earth. In Spain it’s called “Revuelto de Setas y Jamón Ibérico” and it’s a very well-known dish. Have it for breakfast, appetizer, main course, or dinner. It’s always a good time for this dish.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. mushrooms of your choice, sliced or torn
- 4 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 eggs
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota, room temperature
How to prepare
- Heat olive oil on medium-hight heat in a large sauté pan. Add mushrooms and toss to coat, then let sit undisturbed for 3-5 minutes, until start to brown. Flip and cook until golden.
- Add garlic, vinegar, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper and cook until vinegar evaporates and garlic softens.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl. Turn town heat to medium and add eggs to pan. Cook eggs to your preference.
- Top with slices of Jamón.
Here are a few more recipes or tapas with our unique Hand-Carved Jamón “Pata Negra”
Also, learn how to buy the Best Jamón Ibérico de Bellota online.