White Asparagus Flamenco Style
Tender white asparagus from Navarra are a true delicacy. You can enjoy them on their own and with some mayonnaise. Make sure you make the mayonnaise with the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil available. And if you really want to surprise your family, try this recipe of Flamenco Style white asparagus!
- White Asparagus from Navarra (8 Pieces)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2oz of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley
- Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg
- 1 Onion
How to prepare
- Cook the eggs in a pot for approximately 6 minutes in boiling water.
- Melt the butter in a hot pan and caramelize the onions along with the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- As the onions are caramelizing, right before they turn color, take them off and add the parsley as well as the hard-boiled eggs.
- Now, take out the Asparagus, dry them well, place them on a plate and begin plating with the mix of butter, eggs, onions, and parsley.
Here are a few other recipes that you can make with our delicious Asparagus from Navarra:
Gourmet White Asparagus With Garlic And Manchego Cheese
Gourmet White Asparagus from Navarra with Mayonnaise
White Asparagus Toast with Olive Spread and Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
Products in this recipe
Show us your ♥