Pinxto with Anchovies, Piquillo Peppers, and Olives
Green Olives, Piquillo peppers and Cantabrian Anchovies! Is there something more Spanish than this? This is the perfect snack for your next tapas party. And it’s super easy to prepare.
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 jar Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa
- 1 tin of Premium Quality Santoña Anchovy Filets
- 10 pitted green olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to prepare
- Place a green olive in the middle of a toothpick.
- Wrap one anchovy around the olive, followed by a slice of pepper and another anchovy. Repeat until you have enough to pair with each baguette slice.
- Secure toothpicks in slices of the baguette and serve.
- Drizzle with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Here are a few more delicious tapas with our premium Anchovies from Cantabria:
Delicious Tomato Salad with Spain’s World Renowned Anchovies
Flamenco Anchovies Bring the Party Ole!
Manchego Toast Tapa with Tomato, Anchovies, and Vinegar Reduction
Products in this recipe
Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Picual 500ml.
Award-winning, premium Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Jaen, Spain. This golden color, deeply flavored, perfectly balanced Olive Oil is...
Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt...
Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. Jar (10-16 pieces)
Sweet and delicious fire roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa. You haven't tried anything like it before.